Medical Assistant and Licensed Vocational NurseAdventist Health Sonora
Medical Assistant and Licensed Vocational Nurse
Award winning Adventist Health Sonora is a mission focused non-profit Adventist health care system that has a heart for providing to the under-served. At AHSR, you'll have the opportunity to provide physical, mental and spiritual healing every day. Our organization prides itself on being the best place to work, and we think our employees have everything to do with that! Not only are we nestled at in a gorgeous location at the base of Yosemite, but AHSR offers excellent benefits, resources/technology, and a supportive environment where you'll have the chance to do what you do best, every day.
More reasons to consider joining Adventist Health Sonora:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off)
- Recognition program dedicated to valuing and praising team members
- Unique, faith based mission that promotes whole healing
- Learning & Development Opportunities - we promote career growth through tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Professional advancement opportunities
- Health Club discounts
- ...and much more!
Join our growing organization as a Medical Assistant or a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)! As a Medical Assistant or an LVN, you’ll perform clinical responsibilities within your scope, to patients that range from pediatric to geriatric. In order to provide top notch care for our patients, excellent interpersonal and communication skills are important, along with the ability to use computers and work efficiently in a busy environment.