Community Relations Representative II
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
What Anthem can do for you
- Competitive pay
- Career path & development opportunities
- Education reimbursement
- 401K match
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Employee discount program
- PTO and 8 paid holidays
Responsible for developing and maintaining new contacts and/or partnerships in the Modesto area community.
- Conducts marketing and community outreach activities in an effort to generate leads from prospects interested in learning more about the key benefits of CareMore and Aspire Health products and services.
- Enters outreach activities and lead gens into the organization’s CRM system.
- Establishes relationships with community-based organizations (CBO), provider offices, provider offices, nursing homes, group homes, assisted living facilities, social service agencies to increase awareness of the organization’s programs and services with the primary purpose of generating leads to increase enrollment.
- Develops marketing and community outreach activities, events, exhibits, education, and presentation in an effort to generate leads from prospects interesting in learning more about CareMore Health
- Ensures consistent compliance with state, federal, and company-specific requirements
- Acts as liaison with community advocacy groups that impact target population.
- High school diploma; 2 years of experience in healthcare or sales/marketing environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- AD or BA/BS preferred. Knowledge about provider network that supports the delivery area, knowledge of plan and/or competitors value added benefits preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Valid driver's license and access to a motor vehicle with valid motor vehicle insurance required.
- State health insurance licensure preferred.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions