Located in bucolic Orange Connecticut, Aurora Products is accepting applications for Sales Executive.
This Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and fostering relationships with existing clients.
Aurora Products packages and distributes the highest quality and freshest All Natural and Organic dried fruits, nuts, trail mixes, salad toppings, and granolas. Established in 1998, we are a leader in offering only the best top-quality products to stores throughout the nation including Stop and Shop, Whole Foods, ShopRite and Big Y.
Aurora maintains superior status for Safe Quality Foods (SQF) and is awarded the prestigious SQF 2000 Level 3 Certification. This certification provides assurance that all our products provide consumers with food that is safe to buy and eat.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relations
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction
Requirements and Skills
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting, or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Aurora offers competitive salary and benefits.
To be considered please send your resume to email@example.com
Aurora is an equal opportunity employer.