Campiotti Lift Truck Service Manteca, CA Full-time Mechanic/Technician
Posted on October 12, 2021
- Valid California Driver's License, good driving record and ability to safely operate lift trucks.
- Previous experience in field, would be helpful.
- Work safely at all times, utilizing proper protective equipment.
- Work safely with low-voltage electrical systems.
- Preparing required documentation accurately and timely. Including work orders, parts lists and time cards.
- Performing periodic maintenance tasks on all makes and models of forklifts and other types of machinery.
- Perform minor repairs on equipment
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Need to have good written and verbal communication with customers and coworkers.
- Great customer care skills.
- Great sense of urgency
- Ability to problem solve
- Eager to learn
- Knowledge of electric lifts would be a plus
- Reliable team player
- Work truck is provided.
- Monday - Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm; with occasional overtime if needed.
- Compensation is competitive, based on experience. Benefits are available after 90 days