SENIOR WASTE WATER TREATEMENT PLANT OPERATORCity of Oakdale
SENIOR WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT OPERATOR
CITY OF OAKDALE
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT Recruitment #: PSD-20-002
Come join our City of Oakdale FAMILY and be part of the best Public Works Departments around! With a great team, rewarding work, and excellent benefits, you can be part of an elite group of highly trained professionals!
APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED REGULARLY
- SALARY: $4,657 - $5,602 per month
- PERFORMANCE PAY: 2.5% - 5%
- COLA INCREASES: 2% July 20 & 2% July 21
- GREAT HEALTH INSURANCE w/City Contribution
- $20,000 Life Insurance
- CAL-PERS Retirement
- 12 Paid holidays & 80+ hours of vacation/yearly
JOB DESCRIPTION: Performs highly skilled and semi-skilled work in the operation of all equipment in a wastewater treatment plan on an assigned shift;
Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three years-experience as Wastewater Plant Operator II.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Possession of a Grade III Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certificate issued by the State Water Resources Board OR, possession of a Grade II Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certificate and be able to obtain a Grade III Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certificate within one (1) year of employment for continued employment
- Possession of an appropriate valid California driver’s license
- Interested and qualified persons are invited to submit a City of Oakdale Application to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com
- As an alternate method, you may also mail your application to City of Oakdale, Attn: HR, 280 North Third Avenue, Oakdale, California, 95361. Additional job information and City Application are available at www.ci.oakdale.ca.us or call (209) 845-3595.
- Following review of the applications, interviews will be scheduled with the candidates whose qualifications most closely match the position.
- This is a Continuous Recruitment, so applications will be reviewed regularly. Recommend interested applicants submit their applications early because as soon as we get enough qualified applicants we will schedule interviews, and when a qualified applicant is found, we will close this recruitment out.
Performs highly skilled and semi-skilled work in the operation of all equipment in a wastewater treatment plant on an assigned shift; supervise the operation of plant periodically in absence of Plant