A large and expanding company located in the heart of California's San Joaquin Valley is seeking a Controller for critical and strategic operations within a large and diverse organization. The ideal candidate would become an integral part of the company's financial leadership team, contributing to future growth and direction.
The Controller responsibilities include: management of accounting staff, oversight of general ledger accounting, A/R, A/P, payroll, budgeting, reporting functions, and tax planning (working with the Company's CPA firm to most effectively plan current and future tax liability). The controller will develop and maintain accounting policies, practices and porcedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements for multiple entities.
1. Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting; CPA or CMA designation
2. Minimum five years' related experience in manufacturing (including comprehensive understanding of process flow) and /or agricultural experience preferred
3. Must have SAP experience
4. Strong communication skills and experience successfully leading people
5. Strong analytical abilities, problem solving, and mathematical skills
6. Detail-oriented and have the ability to prepare detailed reports.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits depending on qualifications and experience. Qualified candidates send resumes w/salary history to: email@example.com