Performance TrainerDirectLine Technologies
NEW YEAR NEW JOB? Step up to a career with an award-winning fundraising call center right here in Modesto. The Performance Trainer is an entry-level supervisory position whom reports directly to the Vice President(s) of Production. The primary responsibility is to provide continuous training with each individual Professional Fundraising Team member (PFT), to ensure that every employee succeeds.
This non-exempt position requires evening and weekend work with a starting wage range of $15-$18/ hour (additional consideration based on experience.)
· Strong work ethic;
· Strong relationship building skills;
· Aptitude for a continuously changing environment;
· Professional verbal and personal presentations;
· Independent decision-making skills;
· Willingness to take direction;
· Other duties as assigned.
Your resume and letter of application speaks for you!
Apply in person or by mail:
DirectLine Technologies, Inc.
1600 N. Carpenter Road Bldg. D
(Enter from Blue Gum)
Or Fax resume and cover letter to (209) 491-2091
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
AVAILABLE NOW – START NO LATER THAN 1/2/18