Dot Foods is now hiring a part-time Building and Grounds Maintenance position.
• Repairs and maintains physical structures using hand and power tools
• Maintains the grounds including mowing, trimming, repairing roads and lots
• Makes repairs to tools and equipment including dock doors, levelers, compressors
• Exterior sanitation duties
• Assists higher level mechanics perform other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED
• Good physical condition and agility to access all areas of the facilities for installation and repair of equipment
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently, occasional lifting of up to 75 lbs.
• Sufficient vision and hearing necessary to operate powered equipment safely
• Safety Oriented
• Hot and cold temperature environment exposure
Hiring in Modesto, CA. Apply now at DotFoods.com/careers or call 209-581-9090.
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.