Garage TechnicianDOT Foods
Dot Foods is now hiring a Garage Technician. The Garage Technician
performs safe and efficient preventative maintenance, repairs,
troubleshooting, and modifications on company truck and trailer
Shift: Wednesday-Saturday 3:30p.m.-2:00a.m.
• Maintains proficiency in the maintenance, diagnosis and repair of all
• Tests, repairs, and/or replaces electrical and lighting systems.
• Repairs and overhauls brake systems.
• Repairs and inspects HVAC systems on tractors.
• Assists in compiling and maintaining all documents necessary to comply
with the requirements of local, state, and federal regulatory agencies.
• Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas
of the position.
• Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred.
• Must maintain a high level of quality and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated aptitude in PC computer skills.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
Hiring in Modesto, CA. Apply now atDotFoods.com/careers
or call 217-773-7054.
Dot Foods is an equal opportunity employer #ChooseBlue