This position is responsible for ensuring the proper monitoring of fiber drums. This includes weighing out filled drums, clamping, sealing, and labeling. Reports to shift Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and prepare drums for filling.
- Push/pull filled drums by hand.
- Apply lids, tags and palletize finished product.
- Clean screens every hour.
- Push/pull drums using clamp holder to position at the palletizer.
- Use forklift to move pallets.
- Work area should be always kept clean and clear to ensure employee safety, food safety and quality.
- Weekly sanitation
- Weekly disassembling and assembling equipment.
- Reliable and regular attendance is expected.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and write English; Moderate Computer skills and applications; Individual must be able to compute simple math calculation
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, talk or hear, and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and reach with hands or arms. The employee is occassionaly required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee frequently is exposed to high noises, moving mechanical parts, dusty environment, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Apply in person at 11805 Newport Rd. Ballico CA 95303 or email resume to:email@example.com