Retirement Plan SpecialistICMA-RC
Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC.
A financial services leader in public sector employee retirement products and services.
This position is responsible for providing on-site service and education to assigned client base to expand current plan enrollment and participation, increase savings levels, retain current participant base, and enhance the investment knowledge of plan participants in the assigned cases.
Considerable daily travel within the assigned territory is required.
Essential functions for this role include:
- At multiple locations throughout the assigned territory, provide one-on-one individual counseling to current plan participants and non-participants.
- Proactively increase plan participation and participant savings rates within assigned accounts.
- Organize and conduct a broad series of group educational seminars throughout the assigned territory designed to enhance participant knowledge and understanding of investment and savings basic principles.
- Be able to communicate openly and easily with employees with a wide range of investment knowledge.
- Provide personalized pre-retirement counseling, guidance, and assistance to retirees in selecting the most appropriate distribution options to meet their individual needs.
- Effectively implement targeted savings and educational initiatives in conjunction with or as requested by plan sponsors in the assigned territory.
- Regularly achieve all annual New Enrollment, Cash Flow and Retention goals.
- Work with other ICMA-RC divisions to ensure the delivery of quality service to plan participants. - Other duties as assigned.
Note: May require 1-2 nights of overnight travel monthly.