Regional Operations Manager - Imagen Dental Partners Support
Regional Operations Manager
REMOTE: California, United States
Imagen Dental Partners is a support community that acquires and grows dental practices. We are the home for the exceptional, technology-driven dentist. We have a community of dental professionals whose focus is to deliver superior care to those we serve – our patients.
We are seeking for a Regional Manager of Operations to support our Southwest practices. We offer a company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development. We also offer a job environment that you will love, and a competitive compensation package, health insurance, medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO, 401K matching, and an additional bonus pay structure.
As Regional Manager of Operations in the southwest, you will be responsible for the operational and financial health of a collection of dental practices within a defined region. The role:
- Leads all non-clinical operations of the dental offices, including aiding managers in determining appropriate staffing, hiring top talent, and providing leadership to managers on both strategic and day-to-day operational matters.
- Implements best practices and systems that support the achievement of both profit and growth targets.
- Serve as a Primary Contact for the practice team members and provide day-to-day non-clinical operational support.
- Review performance report over multi offices to identify operational opportunities to build sustainable practice growth.
- Assess workforce planning, recruiting, and retention strategy to maintain optimum performance of each supported practice.
- Evaluate real-time analysis of data and implement high-level strategy to increase profitability. Monitor the P&L statements for each supported practice and develop effective ways to close the gaps between actual performance and company projections.
- Ability to analyze business reporting and create recommendations/actions to the attainment of yearly budgetary and contribution goals, prioritizing supported practice performance issues to ensure issues impacting Same Office Growth (SOG), revenue, and profitability (EBITDA) are addressed first.
- Provide coaching and consulting around industry-leading solutions, business and financial needs, clinical growth, execution, and implementation of key initiatives.
- Ability to quickly build rapport, trust, and credibility with team members.
- Build relationships between doctors and their teams by helping them build a culture of success and synergy that allows practices to focus on driving clinical and business excellence.
- Serve as a point of escalation for Office Managers.
- Mentor and coach Office Managers on operational excellence by providing coaching and training around DPMS.
- This is a remote position out of Southern California, or Scottsdale Arizona area, requiring a 50% of travel.
- 5 years of experience in Dental Operations Roles in multi-site locations.
- Strong knowledge of Dental Software such as Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Open Dental, etc and able to adapt to new software.
- Strong technical expertise in Dental Practice Management Services
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills, Strong accounting, financial and operational knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must possess a strong desire to observe, teach, train and develop financial sustainability in the practices that they oversee.
- This is a remote position out of Southern California or Scottsdale Arizona area. We require you to have the ability to travel between 50% of the time.
At Imagen, we focus on delivering best-in-class continuing education to our clinicians and team members to ensure we can deliver comprehensive dentistry at the highest possible standard of care. Our purpose is to fulfill the needs of our patients and help them achieve their oral health goals. Apply today!