Maintenance Technician (Industrial Mechanic/ Maintenance Electrician/ Dual Ticket) forKingspan
Insulated Panels in Modesto, CA
Leading Manufacturer of Composite Insulated Roof
& Wall Cladding Systems
Maintenance Technician (Industrial Mechanic/ Maintenance Electrician/ Dual Ticket)
The Kingspan group is a major manufacturer of an integrated range of products for the construction industry. The Group continues to innovate and improve on our existing product range, and have done so successfully for over 50 years. Kingspan companies are now established around the world in various markets and this global presence is ever increasing.
To support our growth we are looking for a Maintenance Technician (Industrial Mechanic/ Maintenance Electrician/ Dual Ticket) for our production site in Modesto, CA.
- Promotes a sense of urgency and supports all Health and Safety initiatives
- Maintain safe condition of maintenance area and any areas worked in
- Handle individual responsibilities & be a team player
- Maintain equipment inventory to minimize downtime
- Conduct, Uphold & Stimulate routine PM system
- Modify and fabricate equipment, assist with installation of new equipment
- General facility maintenance as required, including structure, lighting, doors, HVAC, etc
- Sustain structured communication environment
- Hands-On repairs to a variety of equipment; Pumps, Conveys, Roll formers, Motors, Gearboxes etc.
- Service an assortment of; voltages, PLC’s, VFD’s
- Prepared to work in a rotating shift pattern
- Prepared to work 12 hour shift
- To be available for overtime as needed or required by management and flexibility in times taken for breaks / lunches to support production and maintenance activities
· Licensed skilled trade (millwright / electrician), or dual ticket
- Experience in a continuous automated production environment is essential
- Strong troubleshooting ability is a must
- General machining essential, cutting, grinding, drilling, milling, electrical, plumbing, fabrication.
- MMA and MIG welding an advantage
- Hydraulics and pneumatics knowledge
- Established experience with; Bearings, Belts, Chains
- Basic Automation skillset
- Must be a demonstrated decision-maker who uses a 'hands-on' approach
- Proven ability to complete tasks within specified timeline.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Windows and e-mail
- Continuous improvement mindset and experience
- Forklift/Scissor lift/Arial Work Platform license preferable
To Apply Please Email Resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants that apply, however only those to be interviewed will be contacted.