Load Coordinator (Class B)
Producers Dairy Ceres, CA Full-time Manufacturing / Production / Operations
Posted on September 1, 2021
Producers Dairy Foods Inc., a leading supplier and distributor of high-quality award-winning dairy products, is looking for a Load Coordinator to join our winning team out of our Fresno CA Branch. This position is responsible for loading delivery trucks in a timely and efficient manner while ensuring quality measures are met. The Load Coordinator will be responsible for demonstrating the Producers Dairy Mission Statement and utilizing a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset in supporting team capability and unity.
- Approaching work with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset, and engaging in Producers Dairy Mission Statement to identify, value, prioritize, resource and sustain improvement opportunities.
- Owning and promoting a Safety Culture by ensuring a safe work environment and promoting proper safety behavior.
- Safely unloading and counting dairy products, loading products onto delivery trucks.
- Assist transport drivers with unloading and staging product on dock, maintain dock and parking areas.
- Prepare and organize empty crates for return to production facility.
- Keep accurate count of on-hand inventories and charging product to designated routes, general housekeeping duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have valid Class B license.
- Must be able to read, write and count accurately.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be detail oriented with high degree of accuracy.
- Must meet physical requirements of position, including ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds.
- 1-2 years of general work experience, preferably in a warehouse.
Producers offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
Producers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Producers participates in E-Verify.