Looking for a responsible, dedicated individual as a HVAC/Refrigeration Service Technician.
- Work on various HVAC units, walk-in and reach-in refrigeration and freezer units, prep tables,
Ice machines, cold storage and dairy refrigeration equipment.
- Troubleshoot the cause of equipment failure.
- Verify failures at component level to determine specific parts needed.
- Perform preventive maintenance on HVAC and refrigeration systems to increase longevity.
- Responsible for the daily preparation of the parts and tools for each day's activities.
- Identify parts, consumables and equipment required to perform service in the safest and most
- Produce accurate and timely administrative documents, such as time sheets and work orders
including payment transactions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with commercial, industrial, and residential.
- EPA certification required.
- VALID STATE DRIVER'S LICENSES WITH AN INSURABLE DRIVING RECORD IS A MUST.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., comfortable climbing tall ladders for roof access and work at
- Follow all safety protocols set in place within our company and clients locations.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and strong work ethics with dependable attendance.
Good communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to stay on task with minimal to no supervision and able to accomplish task in a timely