Not feeling fully appreciated or not being paid enough at your current company? We can remedy that. We are an established HVAC Company that has been in business since 1948, that will provide you with a great working environment. We are looking for an HVAC Installer to join our team. We install both Residential and Light Commercial HVAC systems.
We require teams to professionally install HVAC Systems including but not limited to: Packaged units and curbs, split systems, ventilation systems, fabrication and installation of drain pans, other related sheet metal work (plenums, pans, flashings, etc.), complete Duct Systems, Air Balancing, refrigerant piping, thermostats, rooftop curbs, electrical related to HVAC, and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to weld/braze refrigerant lines and check for leaks.
- Must maintain company issued vehicle (i.e. keep clean and secure and organize tools), keep inventory of equipment and parts on vehicle, job related paperwork, keep a clean work space in the customer’s home or commercial building.
- Must possess customer service skills, be honest and trustworthy.
- Ability to climb ladders to roofs and work in small spaces as needed, including attics.
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends when needed. We will keep you busy all year.
Drug testing and physical will be required. Experience required is 5 years.