Boiler Room OperatorStanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Boiler Room Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
On duty and/or in charge under the superintendent or boiler room supervisor for the efficient operation, maintenance and repair of all boiler room equipment on the shift and also:
- Maintain turbine, pump and other rotating equipment.
- May repair or replace steam or water valves throughout the plant.
- Requisition boiler room parts and supplies.
- Operate and maintain water softening and water treatment equipment.
- Responsibility for work layout, general direction and assignment of boiler room attendants.
- Experience with alignment equipment.
- Repair or replace other cannery equipment as needed.
- Analyze water and stack gases.
- May repair or replace steam traps, pumps, and PRV’s
- May trouble shoot and hydro test heat exchanger.
During our summertime processing season, our facilities operate 24/7.
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer processing season.
- May be on night call.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be able to:
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English (subject to test).
- Basic math knowledge
- May be required to have or obtain a license to operate boilers.
If you have the following attributes, you would be a stronger candidate:
- 3 years experience within the boiler industry.
- Basic electrical and instrumentation.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer:
- Our highly competitive wage and benefits package is negotiated with the Teamsters Union.
- Separate from this package, the company offers attractive performance-based bonuses.
- Significant overtime is required during the summertime processing season.