Boiler Room Operator
Boiler Room Operator- Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Boiler Room Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
On duty under the supervision of the Boiler Room Supervisor for the efficient operation, maintenance and repair of all boiler room equipment and also:
- Maintain turbine, pump and other rotating equipment
- Repair or replace steam, water, check valves and steam traps throughout the plant
- Requisition boiler room parts and supplies
- Operate and maintain water softening and water treatment equipment
- Responsible for work layout, general direction and assignment of boiler room attendants
- Experience with alignment equipment
- Repair or replace other cannery equipment as needed
- Analyze water and stack gases
- Repair or replace steam regulators, water pumps, SRV’s and PRV’s
- Troubleshoot and hydro test heat exchangers
During our summertime processing season, our facilities operate 24/7
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer processing season
- Significant overtime is required during our tomato processing season
- 5 years of operational experience within the boiler industry
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English (subject to test).
- Basic math knowledge
- May be required to have or obtain a license to operate boilers
- Will be required to pass a forklift operator certification test
- Must have tools to perform mechanical maintenance
If you have the following attributes, you would be a stronger candidate:
- 10 years of operational experience within the boiler industry
- 3 years of cannery boiler operator experience
- Basic electrical and instrumentation
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable and growing employer:
- Our highly competitive wage and benefits package is negotiated with the Teamsters Union.
- Separate from this package our company offers attractive performance-based bonuses.