Creative Marketing ManagerStanislaus Food Products
Creative Marketing Manager - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus is a nationally recognized, family-owned food producer located in Modesto, CA. We are known for crafting the finest Italian-style canned tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We also cultivate personal relationships with the Independent restaurateurs who depend on our premium tomato brands to help them compete. If you have a hands-down favorite neighborhood “Mom & Pop” pizzeria or Italian restaurant, we are probably their tomato of choice.
We are looking for an Experienced Visual Storyteller to manage our digital marketing efforts here in Modesto, CA. This person will work directly with our leadership team to influence and plan the company’s growth within the digital marketing world. This requires a “Business-Savvy” creative candidate with an ear for language and an eye for design.
This new team member must have experience within the Wine or Food industries to help us to create and expand our brand further! This is a great opportunity for someone that loves the industry and looking to sink their teeth in and help us to grow.
The person we seek:
- Values truth over hype.
- Makes marketing messages warm, personal, and inviting.
- Makes unfamiliar concepts easier for non-experts to understand.
- Is highly organized and detail oriented.
- Manage and develop our company’s digital content, including websites and social media.
- Plan, write, and execute emotionally compelling visual and written online content.
- Direct web developers, photographers, and videographers to enhance and build your exciting creative content.
- Experience with graphic design, adobe photoshop or similar platforms.
- Create ongoing value-added B2B content, including proven business ideas gathered by interviewing customers.
- Interpret creative analytics.
- Other projects as needed.
- Three years’ experience in managing wine and/or food marketing.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- Work onsite full time in Modesto, CA (non-negotiable).
Chances for success are greater with:
- Experience with premium brands and/or image-based advertising.
- Experience developing brand strategy.
- Background experience in the restaurant industry.
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Pay rate of $75,000 minimum depending on experience.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, other perks and benefits.