Customer Relations SpecialistStanislaus Food Products
Customer Relations Specialist- Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Customer Relations Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Stanislaus Food Products has a long-standing reputation for superior quality products and legendary customer service. Customer Service at Stanislaus is not order taking from our foodservice distributor customers. It is creating relationships with the actual user of our products, the restauranteur. Our Customer Relations Specialist play an instrumental role in our Customer Relations (We Care) department by creating enduring relationships with our loyal restaurant customers. Our CRSs enjoy making outgoing calls for 85-95% of their day. They need to be capable of drawing people into conversations, gathering information, and being a good active listener. They need to be good at understanding customer requests, be fully knowledgeable in our product information and FAQ answers, ensure our processes are followed to make sure we meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. We are passionate about contacting our restaurateur customers to build long-lasting relationships. We do this in a warm and friendly manner. We strive to exceed the expectations of every customer.
Experience and Skills:
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience and skills:
- Be a consistently upbeat, positive and caring person.
- Have the ability to engage people you don’t know in conversations.
- Must be comfortable making outgoing calls to existing restaurant customers.
- Have good active listening skills.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be capable of remembering product information, FAQ’s, company history and processes and procedures.
- Be detail-oriented, capable of following detailed procedures, and completing detailed paperwork with minimum errors.
- Have a good work ethic and pace of work.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
If you also have the following attributes, you will be a stronger candidate:
- Be bilingual: Spanish, French and/or Italian
- Have 2+ years of customer service experience (not necessarily phone experience)
- Be capable of operating our ShoreTel phone system at receptionist desk (may cover for receptionist breaks and absences)
- Our department is open Monday through Friday 6am to 5pm Pacific Time.
- Most CRSs are scheduled from 6:00 am to 2:30 pm or 6:30 am to 3:00 pm. There will be times where CRSs will be required to work the 8 am to 5 pm shift.
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay rate minimum of $17.00 an hour depending on experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.