Distribution Operations Manager
Logistics Manager - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Distribution Center for a Distribution Operations Manager.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
The Distribution Operations Manager will be overseeing several steps involved in ensuring that our finished product is delivered to our restaurateurs. The Distribution Operations Manager will be reporting to our Director of Distribution.
The Logistics Manager will ultimately be overseeing some or all of these functions:
- The handling and storing of products.
- The production lines based on production orders.
- The loading and shipping of products via truck and or railcars.
- Be involved in inventory control.
- Coordinate truck movement of both raw materials and finished goods between our production facility and our distribution center.
- Be involved in purchasing and procurement.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
- AA degree in Business Administration
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Sound decision making
- 7 – 10 years of logistics management experience in a manufacturing setting
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Employee must be able to work flexible hours
If you have the following attributes, you would be a stronger candidate:
- BA in Business Administration with a concentration in logistics.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.