Fulfillment CoordinatorStanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Marketing Fulfillment Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Work in a production/warehouse setting.
- Prepare daily mail for the Post Office and UPS.
- Pick, pack and ship request for a variety of marketing materials.
- Provide quality control for the appearance of outgoing mail.
- Transport mail to the Post Office
- Assist the Fulfillment Manager with project management and coordinating temporary staffing needs to meet deadlines.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Able to handle interruptions
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Ability to move loaded pallets with pallet jack
- Valid CA driver’s license with good driving record.
If you have the following attributes, you would be a stronger candidate:
- Experience working in a mail room or fulfillment (pick and pack) center.
- Knowledge of both USPS and UPS specifications.
- Familiar with Bulking Mailing Software
- Forklift Certificate. (If you don’t have one, must be willing to train).
- Project management experience.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Highly competitive salaries.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.