General Labor - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have openings at our Plant for seasonal positions.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals who share your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
General Labor Examples:
General Laborers can be assigned to do various jobs around our plant and warehouse. As a General Laborer you may be working as a Spice Breaker, Warehouse General Laborer, Janitor Helper or other jobs similar.
Spice Breaker Duties:
- Follow a written recipe to create formulated tomato sauce.
- Weigh out ingredients to match recipe.
- Utilize a scale to weigh out ingredients.
- Update a tracking sheet for individual ingredients.
- Sweep and clean seasoning room and equipment between shifts.
Warehouse General Laborer:
- Repair damaged cases by lifting and restacking cases up to 50 Lbs.
- Label stripping- Stands on feet primarily bent over, cut or slice label on can and remove then restack.
- Cleaning: Clean and sweep all areas.
- Clean all break rooms and all areas around the plant
- Dump garbage, deliver ice and water to various locations and assist the main Janitor in his daily routine.
During our summertime processing season, our facilities operate 24/7.
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer processing season.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be able to:
- Communicate, read, and write in English (subject to test).