Human Resource Generalist
Stanislaus Food Products
Posted on May 9, 2018
Human Resources Generalist - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Human Resources Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Assist in day-to-day operations of our HR department, including Plant Safety.
- Maintain knowledge on employee benefits and routinely handle employee relations.
- Support HR Manager in conjunction with the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA Local 948).
- Train and provide support to new employees during the onboarding process.
- Provide plant safety support; Job hazard analysis, Energy Control and other safety regulation evaluations.
- Conduct safety training, meetings and all required documentation in compliance with regulatory agency requirements.
- Conduct accident investigations, assist departments with safety hazard identification, inspections and follow up on corrective actions.
During our summertime processing season, our facilities operate 24/7.
- Must commit to summertime production hours when we craft our tomato products.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
- 3 years of Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Human Resources or Business Management
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Leadership experience with strong emotional intelligence.
- Great communication and organizational skills
If you also have the following attributes, you would be a stronger candidate:
- Experience with Workers Compensation
- Experience with a Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Safety experience in a manufacturing setting
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Highly competitive salaries.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.