Inventory Control SupervisorStanislaus Food Products
Inventory Control Supervisor- Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Inventory Control Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Inventory Control and Shipping / Receiving departments
- Responsible for performance management and development of Inventory Associates.
- Ensure driver check-in, quality assurance, variance resolution, & product recall are completed accurately
- Communicate daily with employees and related departments regarding procedural changes, updates, or corrections
- Operate from a process perspective, with the understanding of how activities interrelate
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Team player with the ability to motivate others
- Outstanding interpersonal communications skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving experience
- Perform tasks with efficiency and accuracy
- Must be flexible to start work between 6 AM or 9 AM and work until 3 PM or 5 PM
If you also have the following attributes, you will be a stronger candidate:
- AA Degree or higher in Accounting, Business Management, or a math related field.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Performance- based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.