Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Distribution Center for a Logistics Supervisor.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
The Logistics Supervisor will be overseeing several steps involved in ensuring that our finished product is delivered to our restaurateurs. The Logistics Supervisor will be reporting to our Director of Distribution.
The Logistics Supervisor will be overseeing one or more of these functions:
- The handling and storing of products.
- The production lines based on production orders.
- The loading and shipping of products.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
- AA degree in Business Administration experience in Logistics.
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Sound decision making
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Employee must be able to work flexible hours
If you have the following attributes, you would be a stronger candidate:
- Team management experience.
- BA in Business Administration with a concentration in logistics.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.