Packaging Electrician Mechanic
Packaging Electrician Mechanic - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Maintenance Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Primary Duties: Electrical
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics and ladder logic.
- Able to troubleshoot equipment electrical circuits, PLC’s and VFD’s.
- Thorough understanding of 3 phase power and its distribution.
- Thorough understanding of and ability to troubleshoot and repair AC & DC circuits, relays and controls.
- Has a basic understanding of the N.E.C (National Electric Code)
- Able to layout and bend conduit accurately.
- Able to do basic load calculations & determine proper size and specification of wire, conduit, switches, panels, fuses and circuit breakers.
- Complete tasks such as inspection and installation of motors, switches, switch panels, fuse boxes, circuit breakers, transformers, lighting fixtures and controls.
- Work safely using PPE (personal protective equipment) and LOTO (lock out tag out).
- Trained in ARC flash safety.
- Has excellent communication skills, able to communicate, read and write in English.
- Able to fill out forms and part order requests with legible handwriting.
Primary Duties: Mechanical
- Able to do layout work from sketches and drawings to fabricate and assemble parts for modifying machinery and equipment.
- Able to Mig, Tig and Arc weld.
- Experience with packaging line equipment; Depalletizers, Checkweighers, Labelers, Case Packers, Conveyors & Palletizers.
- Able to perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all equipment within the distribution center.
- Test and time all the packaging machinery.
- Able to troubleshoot and repair hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical assemblies.
- Must follow all safety rules.
- Must use all safety PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Able to make decisions and work as a self-starter.
- Must be a team player able to get along with co-workers and management.
- May carry out training assignments in the particular department with respect to designated trainees.
- Responsible for an assigned area of spare parts.
- Be familiar with Cal OSHA requirements.
- Subject to test.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer.
- Pay rate of $32.86 an hour.
- Our highly competitive wage and benefits package is negotiated with Teamsters.