Stanislaus Food Products
Posted on June 6, 2018
Seamer Mechanic - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Plant Maintenance Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Full responsibility under the Superintendent, Supervisor or Head Mechanic or Leader Cannery Mechanic for the efficient operation, maintenance and repair of all seamers and fillers.
- Adjust and set seamers and cappers to give proper closures.
- Test seams by cutting - inspection and micrometer.
- Make or direct all running repairs.
- Order or list parts and install as required.
- In off-season, dismantle and overhaul seamers and fillers.
- May also do mechanical work in cook room.
- In off-season, dismantle and overhaul seamers.
During our summertime processing season, our facilities operate 24/7.
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer processing season.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be able to:
- Communicate, read, and write in English (subject to test).
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer:
- Our highly competitive wage and benefits package is negotiated with the Teamsters.
- Separate from this package, the company offers attractive performance-based bonuses.
- Significant overtime is required during the summer processing.