Seasonal Belt WorkersStanislaus Food Products
Seasonal Belt Workers - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have openings at our Plant for seasonal positions.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Belt Worker will be sorting tomatoes from a moving belt under supervision of a Plant Supervisor.
- Sort products for color, maturity, grade, size, etc., and place on belts, chutes, pans, boxes, etc., as instructed.
- Trim, peel, or stem product.
During our summertime processing season, our facilities operate 24/7.
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer processing season.
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting pay rate at $11.02 (increase effective July 1, 2018)
- $1.50 raise after worked 30 days plus Bonus for first 30 days worked, if available for work all season.