HVAC Commercial Installers, Estimator, Project and Service MngrValley Air Conditioning Eng., Inc.
Valley Air Conditioning Eng., Inc. is currently seeking experienced HVAC Commercial Installers, a Commercial Estimator/Project Manager and a Service Manager to join our team.
Who we are:
We are a reputable, established and growing, HVAC service and installation company, based in Modesto, is looking to employ experienced and motivated HVAC Commercial Installers, Commercial Estimator/Project Manager and Service Manager.
About the roles & what you'll do:
- HVAC Commercial Installer: The ideal candidate(s) will report to the project foreman on a daily basis and perform tasks as delegated, such as installing ductwork and sheetmetal.
- HVAC Commercial Estimator/Project Manager: The ideal candidate will maintain weekly schedule for commercial installation department, delegate tasks to commercial installers daily, will oversee distributed supplies, report progress on a daily/weekly basis to the general manager, and bid commercial projects. Must be able to read and execute mechanical blueprints.
- HVAC Service Manager: The ideal candidate will provide technician support with troubleshooting, diagnosing, repair and maintenance of all types of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems, oversee technician's daily schedule and order parts, as needed. Must have strong customer service skills.
Our ideal candidates:
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferred Skills and Abilities for HVAC Commercial Installer(s) position.
- 10+ years of relevant experience preferred Skills and Abilities for HVAC Commercial Estimator/Project Manager and Service Manager positions.
- Capable of working alone as well as in a team.
- Must have a valid CA driver's license and clean driving record and all the relevant certifications.
- Must be dependable and have good customer service skills; written and verbal
- Strong ability to multi-task
What we offer:
- We offer a competitive salary in accordance with experience and skill level
- Vacation, sick, and personal days
- Health Benefits (Medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 40+ Hours per week
You may apply in person at: 1313 Lone Palm Avenue in Modesto - between (8:00AM - 5:00PM)